3:32 am Central Daylight Time, didn't bother to check where we are..

Sorry again for the absence. It's really kind of unfortunate that I'm the one who's here, instead of someone better suited to keep a daily log. I've never kept a diary in my life. I've tried a few times, but I've always abandoned any attempts after a few days. I guess we'll all just have to make due. :)

That dream ripping technology is incredible! I've watched it probably a dozen times over the past few days. And while I was hesitant about it at first, the terminal text entry almost did it justice. I've actually had that dream many, many times. Albeit in different variations, but the end result was always the same, and that was the vortex. That's about the only detail I ever remembered, so being able to go over them again is actually quite handy. For starters, I didn't ever remember details such as the terminal, or companies such as OmiTech. As it so happens, OmiTech is real! After I had noticed that, I gave Xav a buzz, and he came over and watched it with me. He was quite taken aback to say the least. I told him that I'd had that dream dozens, maybe even hundreds of times since I was a kid. His first impression of it, is that I was witnessing the events of Dies Bellum Subito. I don't think it would take a rocket scientist to think he may be right.

But that doesn't solve anything. The Omicrons have witnessed a vortex or two in their day, but have never seen, or heard of, a moving planet. Not only that, but if the planet was indeed taking a leisurely stroll to it's doom, why is it in the same location now, that it was in 2 and a half billion years ago? I left my Hardy Boys detective kit back on Earth, so I'll let the experts handle this one. I've heard a bit of speculation already, but since my physics knowledge is just a tad short of quantum level, I won't be rendering my own judgement anytime soon.

On a minor side note, I finally got to see more of the ship yesterday. Since I'd been so infatuated with everything else so far, I hadn't bothered to find out that there is a habitat level. So I went up there with Xav, and the habitat's caretaker, a very cool (and quite cute) woman named Celeste. As we were going up the lift, Celeste told me to prepare myself for some things that I wouldn't be expecting to see. After a couple of weeks of this, I already considered myself an old hand at this, so I thought nothing of it. The lift doors opened, and I still almost soiled myself. At the very least, I turned pale. Celeste giggled, and that actually helped me catch my wits. If she was laughing, I doubt I had much to fear. We stepped off of the lift, and out onto another stunning landscape. Whereas my "home" level was very earth-like; a seaside village complete with ocean, the habitat level resembled something completely different. For the first time, I was looking at a completely alien landscape. It was stunningly beautiful, just.... kind of freaky. The ankle-high grass was purple. Thousands of varieties of plants and flowers, none of which I had ever seen, peppered the landscape. The foothills and mountains off in the distance had an orangish hue to them. And the sun in the sky was dark blue, and it seemed to give off a fraction of the daylight that you and I would be used to. It also warped and mutated the thousands of different colors I was seeing into even stranger shades. It was sort of like being inside of a black light painting... if Dali and Picasso had ever teamed up to do a black light painting. I asked Xav if he had slipped something into my drink downstairs. They both laughed again, and told me I had to get out more.

Unfortunately, it was just a quick peek, as Celeste was just about to start her shift. But she invited me to go up there again today. In a few minutes, actually. So I think I'll take her up on that. I assume there's more up there than strange flora and fauna, and I'm anxious to see if I'm right. Talk at you guys soon!